ONLINE SHOP REGULATIONS
I. Parties to the transaction
The seller is Irena conducting business under the name Trade Service Company Irena , NIP 5451264235, REGON 200638021, address: Jelenia Gora 2, 16-100 leading online store at www.fenderr.pl
Customer online store can be any adult natural person resident in the territory of Polish and having legal capacity or any entrepreneur established on Polish territory.
A consumer is a natural person making the entrepreneur legal action not directly related to its business or professional activity.
II. General information
1. The transaction includes goods being offered assortment of the Seller in the form of women's clothing hereinafter referred to as the Goods.
2. Shop declares that all given in the shop are gross prices (including VAT rate).
3. Prices included with the products offered do not include shipping costs.
4. At the time of the order the customer determines the delivery of goods ordered and the costs associated with its delivery.
5. Information on the total contract value is presented when you select the Customer form of delivery and payment.
6. Shop states that in exceptional cases reserves the right to refuse to carry out the order at every stage of its implementation. Such exceptional cases should be understood: the unavailability of the goods ordered and the occurrence of circumstances beyond the control of the Seller in the form of system failure and a technical defect.
7. In the case of circumstances referred to in paragraph. 6 of this chapter, store promptly notify the Customer.
8. We reserve the right to make changes in the price lists and prices offered goods and to conduct and dismissal of all kinds of promotional campaigns. Bid Changes will not apply to orders placed before the change bid.
9. These Regulations are an integral part of the sale agreement based on the submitted through the Store order. Consolidation, security, access and customer confirmation of the relevant provisions of the contract of sale takes place via e-mail.
1. Order online store www.fenderr.pl can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using the web shop, e-mail, by telephone in 8-18 hours from Monday to Friday.
2. To place an order it is necessary to properly fill out the order form without registering an account in the store or placing an order in another form specified in the Regulations paragraph. 1 above, giving all the necessary information.
3. After placing an order in the shop within 3 days to confirm acceptance of an order, by sending specified by the customer e-mail the relevant information.
4. Simultaneously Shop informs that in case of difficulties with the registration of the order in the computer system due to circumstances caused by the customer, . Wrong or incorrect contact details, orders after 10 days is regarded as lodged.
IV. Methods of payment
1. Payment for the ordered goods will take place through the payment platform Allegro and .
2. The customer can also make payments by bank transfer or cash on delivery at the time of delivery of the goods. As soon as you select a form of payment options "Bank Transfer" shall reservation goods in the warehouse. At the same time Shop informs that in case the customer is not a consumer, the order will be executed after the impact of the measures on the Seller's bank account.
V. Delivery and receipt of goods
1. The term of the Contract, subject to the provisions of paragraph. 2, IV, is from 1 to 14 days from the date of confirmation of the order.
2. In case of inability to fulfill orders within the period specified in paragraph. 1, in particular in the absence of goods in the warehouse store will inform the customer by e-mail above the specified by the customer e-mail asking them to identify and decide what to implement the rest of the order. The customer has the ability to perform the contract without missing goods or cancel the entire order. In the absence of information from the customer, how to proceed, after expiration of three working days from the date of notification of available goods will be shipped to the customer.
3. Performance of the contract in the event of the circumstances referred to in paragraph. 2, V of this chapter shall not be longer than 14 days from the confirmation of the order.
4. Shop at the same time indicates that the supply of goods to a customer who is a consumer at the latest within 30 days of submission by the Customer orders. If the store can not meet the provision of the reason that the object of the provision is not available immediately, but no later than thirty days from the conclusion of the contract shall notify the Client - Consumer and return all received from him the sum of money.
5. Ordered goods are delivered by courier or through the Polish Post. The customer can enter a different billing address and another address for delivery of the ordered product.
6. The client when receiving the ordered goods, is obliged to thoroughly check whether the consignment has not been damaged during transport or is not satisfactory. In the case of irregularities customer should refuse the package and write in the presence of the courier damage report containing the date and time of delivery and description of damage or defects. If you notice after the departure of the courier irregularities which can not be seen from outside the reception, customer immediately after the disclosure of the damage, no later than 7 days from the date of receipt of the consignment, should contact the courier company to re-arrival of the courier, and the preparation of the protocol.
7. Shop informs that the proof of purchase of the goods (the original invoice or receipt) is included in the package. Any errors in the data contained in the invoice must be reported within 7 days of receipt of the invoice.
8. There is no possibility of receiving their own, PHU Irena leads only online sales.
9. In the event that part of the order will not be executed, and the payment was in advance, shop immediately reimburse you the amount paid by him, representing the equivalent of undelivered goods, and in case of failure of the whole order, store immediately refund the Customer paid by him an amount equivalent to the undelivered goods and postage, to the indicated bank account number, from which the transfer not later than within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of funds on account Store. 10. Sales promotion includes a limited amount of goods. Orders for goods promotion are executed according to the order in which orders until stocks run out or terminate this promotion.
VI. Guarantees and complaints
1. Shop declares that, in accordance with art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (Dz. U. 2014., Pos. 827) The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of goods without giving a reason by sending or otherwise providing a letter of withdrawal from the agreement to the following address: PHU Irena . Wide 6d lok.15, 15-760 Bialystok (statement attached). To maintain a specified date is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The statement can be sent by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The consumer is obliged to return the goods immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of the declaration. To meet the deadline just reference things before its expiry.
2. In the event of a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement on the consumer is responsible for delivering the goods to the Customer Service Department . Wide 6D lok.15 15-760 Bialystok within 14 days from the date of sending the letter of withdrawal. The consumer shall only bear the direct cost of returning items. Charges for returned goods will be forwarded immediately to the specified by the Consumer in the declaration, bank account number, but no later than within 14 days.
3. The consumer is liable for any diminished value of things as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things.
4. Complaints goods are liable at the time of their issue are inconsistent with the agreement. The complaint may relate to all or part of the order.
5. If the goods are not in accordance with the contract, the consumer may request to bring them into compliance with the agreement by the free repair or replacement with new, unless the repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs. When assessing these costs take into account the value of the goods according to the contract and the nature and extent of the non-compliance, and also takes into account the inconvenience to which would expose the consumer otherwise meet.
6. The consumer loses the powers referred to in paragraph. 6 of this chapter, if, before the expiry of two months from the observation of non-compliance of consumer goods with the contract does not notify the seller. To meet the deadline is enough to send notice before its expiry. Shop responsible for the inconsistency of consumer goods with the contract only if its findings before the expiry of two years from the date of consumer goods. This period runs again in the event of an exchange.
7. The passage of these terms does not exclude the exercise of the rights arising from the incompatibility of consumer goods with the contract if the seller at the time of conclusion of the contract knew about the inconsistencies and did not pay attention to that consumer.
8. Complaints are dealt with by the Seller no later than 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the advertised goods or notice of lack of goods delivered to order.
9. In the case of a justified complaint goods will be exchanged, and if this is not possible, Seller shall promptly return the consumer equivalent to the price of goods, including postage, to the bank account number from which the transfer or - if the payment for the order followed in cash at delivery - on the bank account number, the data pointed to consumer correspondence.
1. The Data Controller is Irena conducting business under the name Trade Service Company Irena , NIP 5451264235, REGON 200638021, address: Jelenia Gora 2, 16-100 leading online store at www.fenderr.pl.
2. The Seller indicates that providing the user personal data is voluntary but necessary to make contracts and the conclusion and execution of the Sale Agreement.
3. The personal data provided to us by customers is processed in a manner consistent with the scope of the authorization granted by the customers and the requirements of law, in particular in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997. On personal data protection (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 101 item. 926, as amended. d.). Customers' personal data stored on servers which ensure the complete safety. Access to the database are only authorized employees Shop.
4. Customers' personal data is collected for an account and customer orders. After additional confirmation by the client data is collected also for purposes of promotion and marketing of the store.
5. Every customer who gave us their personal data have full access to their data in order to supplement, update, correction, demand to stop processing or removal, if incomplete, outdated, untrue or collected by the Seller in violation of the law or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
6. Shop does not give, sell or lend personal information from customers to third parties, unless it happens with the express consent or at the request or at the request of authorized under the law of state bodies in relation to the ongoing proceedings.
7. Our site also uses so-called. files cookies (cookies). These files are stored on the Client's computer by our server and provide statistical data on the activity of the customer, in order to choose our offer to his individual needs and tastes. The customer may at any time off in your web browser option to accept cookies, but you must be aware that in some cases the disconnection of these files may affect the difficulties in using the services offered by the store. Cookies are stored on your computer store customer information on: User's session, recently viewed products.
VIII. Final Provisions
1. Proof of purchase in the online store www.fenderr.pl VAT invoice or receipt. Placing an order by the customer is tantamount to authorization to issue VAT invoice without the recipient's signature.
2. Adoption of an order is possible after acceptance by the customer of these Regulations. Acceptance takes place by ticking the box "Accept Terms".
3. The information presented in the online store www.fenderr.pl not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 543 of the Civil Code.
4. Placing an order by the Client does not mean the sale agreement, but only an offer to purchase certain goods. The offer involves the customer for 10 days.
5. The contract is concluded once the customer receives from the Seller's confirmation of an order, sent to the address indicated by the Customer.
6. These Regulations are available at the registered office of the Seller and on the Website www.fenderr.pl
7. In matters not regulated by the above Regulations, the relevant provisions of applicable law.
8. The Seller reserves the right to change the Regulations, and all made changes to it are valid 7 days from the date of their publication on the www.fenderr.pl. Orders placed before
the entry into force of the new Regulations are implemented according to the regulations in force at the date of order. If you change the rules customer has the right to cancel the contract concluded before the publication of amendments to the Agreement.
9. The names of goods offered for sale by the Seller are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved under current legislation.
10. All correspondence should be sent to the following address: . Wide 6d lok.15, 15-760 Bialystok marked "."
11. Any questions, requests and suggestions relating to the protection of your privacy, in particular personal data, please report to the e-mail address: email@example.com